Thursday, April 20, 2006

Five-on-Five

I've been tagged by ceeelcee and since I really enjoy his writing and don't want to disappoint his loyal readers, I'll play along.

5 Movies I Will Never See Again
White Palace, Yentl, Howard the Duck, Arthur, Xanadu, Honey I Shrunk the Kids (Okay, that's six, but which one of these would you want to see again?)

5 Places I Won't Shop
Wal-Mart, CDW, BP, Nike, Walgreens

5 Products I Won't Buy/Use
Tanning booth, creatine, tobacco, lottery tickets, fat-free cheese

5 Places I Can't Return
Saratoga Restaurant, Physics Tank, 640 Campus Dr E, Uncle Budell's, Rockville

5 Kinds of Email I Disdain
Spam, messages with background graphics/wallpaper, personal email at my work address or work email at my home address, chain letters, chain letters that ask you to list things about yourself.

Jump

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home